The Hollowell Scholarships were established by the Board of Directors of the Hollowell Foundation to promote and enhance the quality of life for citizens of the Greenbrier Valley. Multiple scholarships are available and may be used towards tuition, laboratory fees, and books.
Criteria for Selection
- Applicants must be enrolled as full-time and taking a minimum of 12 semester hours.
- The student must maintain a 3.0 grade appoint average.
- Applicants must demonstrate moral character, personal integrity, scholastic success, leadership, and community service.
- Hollowell Scholars may be graduating high school seniors and college students.
- Applicants must type a one-page letter describing a past accomplishment that makes them proud and an explanation of their future goals.